TYPE OF COMPANIES
- Private company
- public company
- One person company
- Section 8 company
Private Limited Company
A privately held company, private company, or close corporation is a business company owned either by non-governmental organizations or by a relatively small number of shareholders.
Public Limited Company
A public company means which is not a private company and whose ownership is distributed amongst general public shareholders via the free trade of shares of stock on exchanges or over-the-counter markets. Although a small percentage of shares are initially floated to the public, daily trading in the market determines the value of the entire company.
One Person Company
Section 2(62) of Companies Act defines a one-person company as a company that has only one person as to its member. Furthermore, members of a company are nothing but subscribers to its memorandum of association, or its shareholders. So, an OPC is effectively a company that has only one shareholder as its member.
Section 8 Company
A Section 8 Company is registered as a limited company under section 8 of Companies Act, 2013 and holds the licence from Central Government, having the following features:
- has in its objects the promotion of commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object;.
- intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects; and
- intends to prohibit the payment of any dividend to its members,
Documents/ Details Required For Company Registration
- Proposed name of the company
- Brief object of the company
- Email id mobile number of Directors
- Pan card of Directors
- Aadhar card or voter id or passport or driving license ( Any one Document)
- Photograph of Directors
- Latest Bank Statement
- Electricity bill- proof of registered office
Procedure for Incorporation of Company
- Obtain DSC and DIN
- Apply for reservation of name.
- Preparation and signing of documents.
- Apply for incorporation company.
- Your work has been completed.